Cooking with Manuka Honey – Baked Feta Recipe
Did you know?
Feta cheese is originally from Greece, and only cheese produced in Greece can be called ‘feta’.
Genuine Greek feta is made from either sheep’s milk or a mixture of sheep and goat’s milk.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In an oven-safe earthenware dish place your Greek feta and drizzle it with olive oil, followed by a sprinkle of oregano (or equivalent).
- You can also include the cherry tomatoes after you have added the feta.
- Bake for 15 minutes until nice and golden.
- Once you have removed the dish from the oven and while still hot, drizzle the Manuka honey and squeeze the lemon over your baked feta. It pairs nicely with warm pita bread, olives or your favourite antipasto accompaniment
Kali orexi (Greek) or Enjoy your meal!