The Wild Pepper Macadamia Oil is perfect for those who like a delicate warmness filled with lots of flavour. The oil has been mixed with the flavour from Tasmanian Pepper Leaf. It is then balanced with the flavours of Lemon Myrtle and Native Oregano.
The oil is perfect on red meat, stir fries, drizzled over pasta or roasted vegetables plus as a dipping oil.
The oil blend has a smooth peppery taste and works well:
- in dishes that have a delicate flavour.
- Drizzled over plain rice, pasta or noodle.
- in mashed potato (only a small amount required). With butter no longer required it is a healthier option.
- Coat potatoes or other vegetable before baking.
- Saute´ or grilled mushrooms.
- Dressings – Mix a little with sour cream or create your own vinaigrette. Then drizzle over a salad.
- Rubbing on your steak 30 minutes before cooking.
Bronze Medal Winner 2017 Sydney Royal Fine Food | Silver Medal Winner 2007 Sydney Royal Fine Food & 2009 Royal Melbourne Fine Food Award | Bronze Medal Winner 2008 Mudgee Fine Food & 2006 Sydney Royal Fine Food.